Overview of Service
For companies of all sizes, sometimes all that is required in the short term is a small website–a “web presence”. Of course, this web presence must be a flexible platform for adding & editing content. From experience, I’ve found that WordPress is a great foundation for such sites.
Here you can view the services performed by me to get your web presence up ASAP, for as little upfront & on-going cost as possible.
Service cost (without fees from third parties, such as theme & domain registrar): just one payment of $99! I am absolutely confident you will not find a better deal anywhere else!
Pay only after you are satisfied with the result.
A brief rundown on services that you will receive for a quick turnkey website. Fine details (such as the specific hosting providers) will be given before work begins.
- 2 hours phone support (includes pre-sales phone discussions) & 1 month email support
- Install latest version of WordPress CMS & install your theme
- Set up web hosting for your domain (at no initial/annual cost!)
- Set up email hosting/forwarding for your domain (at no initial/annual cost!)
- Setup starter pages & menu-items with default filler text
- Install additional WordPress plugins (handpicked by me) for a faster, easier, better website administration
- Platform & tools designed for excellent SEO
- Worry-free, automatic backup solution–requiring zero manual interaction
Services not included in this package
Some things which we may address later after this setup is complete:
- Adding widgets
- Extensive custom modification of theme style & functionality
- Page, product, category, post creation (beyond the first few pages)
- 301 redirects, domain redirections
- Comprehensive Technical support
The following must be provided before work begins:
- Site logo image (can be replaced later)
- The exact domain name (tools for finding domain names like example1.com include bustaname.com) Pre-purchase not necessary, this is something I will do for you.
- Site theme (from a theme provider, such as themeforest.net, mojo-themes.com, etc) Must be “Responsive”, as it allows easier viewing on mobile and tablet devices.